Bos-Karoo game ranch provides hunters with 2000 ha of hunting ground. We cater for rifle as well as bow hunting. Hunters are accommodated in luxury in Bullet’s Camp. Four hides located at waterholes and a hunting vehicle is available to hunters.
Hunters are welcome to make use of our excellent slaughtering and cooling facilities. Processing and packaging can be done at extra cost. Please note that all hunters and are required to read and sign our hunting rules and indemnity form. Rifle licenses may be requested.
Click here to view and print our hunting rules and indemnity form
Click here to view and print our Hunting Price list
- Early morning coffee and rusks
- Limited ice and wood
- Use of the game viewing vehicle
- Three trained hunting guides
- Tracking and retrieving of hunted animals
- Skinning and slaughtering of carcasses
- Cold room facilities
- Game transport permits available
The following is not included
- Food and drinks
- Processing and packaging of meat using your own packing materials – the staff is trained to help with this at an additional fee
- Staff gratuities (guideline: R150 per worker per day)